Before and After!! 43 lbs LOST!!!!! 7 more to goal!

Options

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! My fav thing is the difference on your face! In the first pic you look a bit uncomfortable having your photo taken, and in the second you look like your loving it an having fun - that's true success! Awesome work! x
  • robinsnest0326
    Options
    hey awesome job, I hope to be posting pictures of me losing weight. :flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look so healthy and fit! love that expression on your face - so psyched!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    amazing! and such a good job and dedication after having all the kiddos back to back to back! Keep it going and you will lose that final few! CARDIO is key :) you got that right!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    ~Wow! I'm loving the turkey and cakes in the first pic!!

But not half as much as I'm loving your success!! You look AWESOME!!

Makes me want to get on the step tomorrow :bigsmile:

Well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so very much! When I started, I remember reading the success stories all the time, just wanting that to be me, and now I feel amazing!

@Boogie17 - CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!! That is what I have been doing, and luckily it takes weight off everywhere, I have not started to focus on my belly till now, I totally believe that is where the last 7-10lbs lies! lol. I love cardio, and alot of people don't. What really has worked for me is the elliptical, and the stair treadmill.

Thanks!!!!
  • thiick2fit10
    thiick2fit10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    U look great!!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hahaha, isn't the first pic funny? totally covered in a kitchen full of food, hating the fact my mother in law is taking my picture, and just so upset with the way I looked. The other one, my face is completely how I feel! We were holding a fundraiser for our son with Autism this past weekend, and I was happier than anything!!!! Thank you all again for your wonderful comments!!!!! You are all amazing people, so supportive and so positive!!! :)
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. The emotional difference between the woman in the first picture and the woman in the second picture tells the really story. You seem not just happier but younger, more energetic and most importantly you look so much more confident. Thank you for sharing and look luck with your journey.
  • AutismMom
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Your kind words and support have always been so much strength for me to just keep going!! :) and yes, I was totally miserable in the first picture, and now - I feel like I am on cloud 9 :)
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    YAY! You must be so pleased! I have 41Ibs to go to get to my goal weight, tips would be nice. Congrats
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    make the IMG's lowercase. :smile:

What is IMG? Image?
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Thank you everyone so very much! When I started, I remember reading the success stories all the time, just wanting that to be me, and now I feel amazing!

@Boogie17 - CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!! That is what I have been doing, and luckily it takes weight off everywhere, I have not started to focus on my belly till now, I totally believe that is where the last 7-10lbs lies! lol. I love cardio, and alot of people don't. What really has worked for me is the elliptical, and the stair treadmill.
    That is so good to hear about the Elliptical! I have been spending a lot of time on mine but my scale seems to be stuck at the moment. Not going to discourage me though! It can only fight me for so long!
    Thanks for sharing GOOD WORK LADY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    well done - you look amazing!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. The emotional difference between the woman in the first picture and the woman in the second picture tells the really story. You seem not just happier but younger, more energetic and most importantly you look so much more confident. Thank you for sharing and look luck with your journey.

Ditto!! You must feel so great - congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look great!
  • AutismMom
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!

Tips - Really the only tips I can give, is to work out and be honest with your MFP account. There are some days like yesterday, where I had lots of cookies! I felt horrible after I put them in, and saw how many calories I consumed, BUT it was good to just be honest. I make sure to work out at least 5 times a week, and I am just doing cardio right now. Alot of our family keeps asking us what we are doing..blah blah (my husband uses' MFP as well and has lost almost 50lbs!!) but we just keep telling everyone, for us, it has been a lot of hard work, determination, falling off the wagon and getting back on! Its been a long journey, but it feels great getting to the end!!

Also, NEVER deprieve yourself. If I want something, I just take it in moderation (most times! lol) because I know I will binge eat if I dont. I love chocolate, so this is something I have to do with chocolate. Just always hold yourself accountable.

Elliptical - I have several friends that hate the elliptical, they say they get bored or its not working. I have found great success with it. Like you said, if the scale is at a stand still with the elliptical, maybe try changing it up a bit? That happened to me, and I then moved on to a different cardio machine. Try a stair workout? Changing your work out is essential when you have come to a stand still.

This is what has worked for me, it may not work for you, but maybe give it a try? Again, thank you for all the wonderful comments :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look marvelous. I can hardly wait until I'm posting something like this. I know it takes time. :laugh:

Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!