How do you stay motivated?

Options
I have transformed my life by eating clean and participating in healthy activities such as Zumba and Power Yoga.
Since april I have lost 23 lbs .
What are some good ways you stay motivated?

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't feel the need to have to be motivated anymore, when I hit rock bottom back 2009 @560lbs. and totally committed to make this journey a permanent lifestyle it became (for me anyway) less about being motivated and more about living my life. So that is exactly what I do everyday and part of that is hitting my caloric goals and nutrition needs and exercising and enjoying life.... Best of Luck....
  • tanderson1000
    Options
    You've lost over 100lbs. I think you could write the book on staying motivated! Goals....goals always motivate me. I lost about 20 lbs and my goal is to keep it off for a year and log for a year. I continue to log most of the day even though I am on maintenence. I want to prove to myself that I can keep it off this time. Goals, set them and track them....
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Every time I get a new PR when running... that sure's addicting!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    OP, like you, I love to take classes, and I draw a lot of my motivation from working out and spending time with my various awesome instructors! I'm typically not a repeat customer to classes with extra bland instructors or those that seem to have some sort of attitude; it's just too risky, could make me not like working out anymore