"Pants Getting Too Big"

2»

Replies

• Don't be sorry!
    that's a great great great NSV
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Good job! And congratulations to your dad for voicing his encouraging thoughts!

For the record, your pants aren't getting bigger - you're getting smaller!! Yay for you!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Great start to the weekend - congrats!
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    That's awesome news! I'm also stuck in pants limbo. I guess I'll wait a few more months to do a total wardrobe overhaul.
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Don't buy new, salvation army or other used clothing stores are great and a lot of times you can get new clothes that still have tags. Either way I don't mind replacing clothes hat won't fit in two months when I can get a wardrobe for less than a nice pair of jeans and shirt.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    good job and keep up the good work,, hehe me too,, i need to buy new tshirt,polo,underwear,shorts,pants,etc ,, thats also good u have a supportive father just like me :)
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    How awesome is your dad and congratulations to you. I now wear the same belt with most of my pants and skirts just to hold them up. It's a great feeling. :-)
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    that's great news everyone :)

Just goes to show what a little comittment could do :)

The rewards are so worth it.
  • johnna1212
    johnna1212 Posts: 43 Member
    I love the Salvation Army and Goodwill. I also sew, so I can add a few stitches to my waistband to hold my pants up. My friend took her expensive dress pants to our local dry cleaners and they were able to do alterations for her. I wouldn't touch them, I'm not that good at sewing:).
  • kimgoodie
    kimgoodie Posts: 2 Member
    I can't wait to have this problem. Congrats
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Good job! I have also had to go shopping & get a new belt or two....
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Nice job! And way to go for your dad for supporting you :)
  • Itsmebob
    Itsmebob Posts: 13
    Great Job! I love hearing about times like this...
    I can relate to this story myself, I have lost 35 pounds in the last 11 weeks.
    I was holding my pants up while I walking at work after dropping 3 pant sizes and two belts.
    One time my pants feel to my ankles while I was in the middle of the shop floor and once while in Wal-Mart!!!
    You know the feeling when you slip or fall... and then look all around to see if anyone seen it?
    It was pretty funny and did make me feel good about losing the weight :)
    I have 3 more pant sizes to go to get to my end of the year goal of size 34.

Great Job and Keep up the Awesome job that you are doing!
  • So awesome! Congratulations! I'm going to be so excited when I go into my closet and grab an old pair of pants (4 sizes smaller than I wear now) and they fit me!
This discussion has been closed.