Decatur GA area near South DeKalb Mall

Options
I am new to GA..and don't really know anyone. It is so hard doing this alone...Any walkers in the South Decatur area??

Replies

• otpeds
    otpeds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fayetteville...just a tad too far:wink: I am confident you will find someone though...What else do you like to do? I do dance dance revolution and I go contra dancing every Friday night....
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Welcome to GA and MFP! Not near South Dekalb though. I'm about an hour north of Atlanta.:flowerforyou:
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Hotlanta...I am in the Riverdale area--a little too far from SDM, but welcome to MFP!
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    I'm from Rockdale, but live in West Palm Beach, FL now. =(
    Georgia has some AMAZING people, can't beat the southern hospitality, you'll find some new friends in no time!!!
  • clipsychic
    Options
    Hi Thiik! I also just responded to your Facebook friend request! I'm Kagwiria.

I'm in the South Dekalb area and I'm thinking of joining the South Dekalb Stridders as of Saturday morning. I'm kinda new at the running/walking thing too so maybe we'll find some of our kind in the group. Wanna join me/us on Sat morning? I think they meet at the mall at 6:30 AM.
  • thiick2fit10
    thiick2fit10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am meeting some really nice people on here! Hopefully "Clipsychic" and I can link up and get a walking regimen goin =)
  • annetten83
    Options
    Im in Athens and new here too. Its a little too far to workout together, but if you would like I would love someone to help me stay motivated and I will do the same for you in return :)
  • thiick2fit10
    thiick2fit10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Of course Annette! I will send u a request
  • gterc
    gterc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @otpeds still dancing in fayetteville?