First time sharing success on here

Options
Here is my transformation photo! It's in square format because its from my Instagram. (@fitness__lifestyle {2 underscores} if you want to check it out)
I think there is a 20kg difference between the two images from around 90kg to around 70kg but I don't really weigh myself that much. I think I am around 75kg now though as I have begun gaining more muscle recently, I am 175cm tall and I am 18 years old.
I lift heavy and do cardio mostly 6 days a week and I am a firm believer in If It Fits Your Macros.
I don't really know what else to right except that I hope this post provides at least one person with motivation! PS. Hope this photo works.

a464a56c-cd2e-4100-893d-94ce9b52e8c6_zpsa825672c.jpg

Replies

• kkdelduca
    Options
    You look amazing!. Great job on your loss! Thanks for sharing!
  • moon_cake
    Options
    Looking good!
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Inspiring transformation! Thanks for sharing! What is If It Fits Your Macros?
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow.....amazing!!!!! You look fantastic!!
  • IshaAnderson18
    IshaAnderson18 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's a lifestyle where you eat food based on meeting your macronutrient goals (carbohydrates, fats, protein and fibre).
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    how long did it took you? :) looks great!
  • IshaAnderson18
    Options
    Photos are around a year and a half apart. :)
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    You look much less than 75kg's, we are around the same height. AND you look FANTASTIC!!!!! SUPER WELL DONE!
  • Shesaid_destroy
    Options
    You look much less than 75kg's, we are around the same height. AND you look FANTASTIC!!!!! SUPER WELL DONE!

Agreed! If you are 75kg, you are 75kg of toned, lean, super hot bod' !
    You story is inspiring to me because we have basically the same measurements. ( i a twice your age though ) i started three weeks ago at 92kgs and i am 1m77.
    Since i have done this transformation once already (and relapsed), i know the amount of dedication and hard work you have shown. Hopefully, you have also learnt the tools and the knowledge that will enable you to stay healthy throughout your life.

Well done, young lady! Well done!
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done - Transformation indeed! Looking good
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look fabulous! Congrats on a job well done!
  • IshaAnderson18
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for your lovely words!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Agreed! If you are 75kg, you are 75kg of toned, lean, super hot bod' !
    Well done, young lady! Well done!

Agreed 3 :-) Your hard work has sooo paid off, you look fantastic. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • kerrykezza777
    Options
    You look fabulous, so well done:)
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So lean and healthy, great work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!