Acai berry +

Options
Has anybody tried the Acai Berry + and does it work or is it just a scam?

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    The general consensus is that it is a scam. Any diet pill will have the words "along with a healthy diet and exercise", which tells you what will really be doing the work.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Scam. There are no magic pills.
  • kirstie8181
    Options
    Thats kinda what I thought but have read some conflicting reviews but guess they are designed to suck you in!
  • evgenythe2nd
    evgenythe2nd Posts: 36 Member
    Options

not true

1) DNP : Decouples enzymes. Makes ATP production very inefficient and wasteful(thus producing more ATP). Because of production of ATP your body temperature increases to over 37-38. Passively burn 3000cal more per day.

2) Clenbuterol: used by bodybuilders for cutting, - more effective than E+C stack(ephedrine+caffeine)

3) Trenbolone: increases androgenic testosterone levels, but lowers testosterone levels to a 90 year old man level, so people will have suicidal thoughts, depression, no will to live, so have to take it with test cyp

4) testosterone cypionate: testosterone..... to counter effects of above.

i hate when people say there are no magic pills. you acai berry or rasbery ketones arent what you are looking for...
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

not true

1) DNP : Decouples enzymes. Makes ATP production very inefficient and wasteful(thus producing more ATP). Because of production of ATP your body temperature increases to over 37-38. Passively burn 3000cal more per day.

2) Clenbuterol: used by bodybuilders for cutting, - more effective than E+C stack(ephedrine+caffeine)

3) Trenbolone: increases androgenic testosterone levels, but lowers testosterone levels to a 90 year old man level, so people will have suicidal thoughts, depression, no will to live, so have to take it with test cyp

i hate when people say there are no magic pills. you acai berry or rasbery ketones arent what you are looking for...

Those aren't magic
  • evgenythe2nd
    evgenythe2nd Posts: 36 Member
    Options

not true

Those aren't magic

yes they work 100% unlike magic pills by dr oz. dont know why they dont put all obese population on it. would make world healthier
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

not true

hC1DFCF2D
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wait, what did he say? :noway:
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried the Acai Berry + and does it work or is it just a scam?

I was stupid enough to read the advert for these pills a couple of years ago.... all they did was give me a nasty upset stomach and a huge bill.

the small print will charge you after the 'free trial' approximately £130

Im afraid there is no quick fix hunny

just calories and exercise

xxxx

good luck
  • shelllord
    shelllord Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    They did nothing at all for me x
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    It's a decent source of anti-oxidants, but so is red wine...and it's way more fun.
    No weight loss benefits.
  • GBRhusker
    GBRhusker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well said! Lol!