focus t25

Options
Is anyone currently doing the new focus t25? I'm starting Monday and would like to know how we can get it on the list of exercises.

Replies

• stephon116
    Options
    I have a Focus t25 challenge group coming hit me up on instagram (stephon116) or facebook.com/stephonosumc
  • Tenile76
    Tenile76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer, but i'm already starting a challenge group on Wednesday on Facebook:happy:
  • theorregos
    Options
    I searched for it and it looks like the site will be adding some beachbody workouts but not sure about T25.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. I just created my own exercise.
  • slr_1983
    Options
    hello... ive just got it and hoping to start tomorrow...as very new to this..
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    Tomorrow I am on week 7 , day 1 , go for it , a tough workout , but so worth it !
  • reddysunita
    reddysunita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday as well....not sure how to record the calories either....and another question, I plan on keeping my regular gym schedule such as cardio and full body weights, not sure if this will help or hinder progress with focus t25..
  • knightkiddo
    Options
    Hi !

Anyone has a digital version of the Get it done Nutrition Guide from Focus T25?
    I'm french and I found Focus T25 on ebay (only dvds) so I don't have any documents. I am living in france but beachbody don't ship to France that is why I took it on ebay.

Then I'd like to begin tomorrow with my fiancée but without a nutrition plan isn't cool.

Thanks
  • CubanT25
    Options
    I started 6 weeks ago. Great results I've gotten from it. 21 lbs gone in just 5 weeks. I'm currently on Beta phase. Can't wait to see what kind of results I get during this next 4 weeks. Feel free to add me if you want to keep each other motivated.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am starting w4eek 5 tomorrow., my results i don't think will be impressive but we will see next weekend when it's stat day and pic day. To log it i created my own exercise in my log, just labelled it T2. I use the same one for all exercises, i didn't create seperate ones for each exercise.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2 Day 4. So far I love it! I have a HRM so I just add in my own exercises. Starting to see some results in my stomach. Can't wait for the end results! Feel free to add me.
  • ks1004
    ks1004 Posts: 5
    Options
    I started a few week ago and I am loving it. The 25 minutes goes by so fast. Already seeing results. If you want to try it this is where I found it: http://powerworkout.net/
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    yep, created my own exercise with my HRM... loving it so far..nice change from Insanity..
  • ddodge0311
    Options
    Since the first couple of phases of T25 are primarily Cardio, your strength training at the gym should complement Shaun T's Cardio Regimen.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I see ads for P90x here but maybe contact the devs to add a T25 banner as well.

I had great results on T25. Now I am doing the GAMMA phase (sold separately) which uses weights. I am completely seeing definition and lean muscle. There's still the fat-burning cardio from the T25 program, but Gamma also has the resistance training I was waiting for.