35 lbs down facial comparison

Options
I have been a little undecided about whether or not to even put this under success stories or not because this is not a huge difference, if anything it is a "barely" difference. However, I am proud of myself for getting this far, even though I still have MUCH farther to go. I personally believe we should celebrate each and every little success along this journey to fully appreciate what living better can and will do for you.
I began this journey August 2012, did great for about 6 weeks and then fell, hard . I picked back up on this path June 24, 2013 and have come leaps and bounds father than I ever imagined. And this is only the beginning :)
So here goes nothing! (This is my first time posting pics on a forum so fingers crossed it works! If not, feel free to yell or type loudly :P )
af50e5cc-bdfe-487d-8ea6-72547b6505ec_zps8e0e1a8d.jpg
6b3ca0fe-03ea-448c-9110-10618b91894b_zps7c670d16.jpg

I wish I could figure out how to see them side by side!!! Oh well, better than nothing :/

Replies

• aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    There is definitely a difference, keep up the good work!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OH I can see a difference for sure. you look Beautiful...Great job Girl!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's not just your face. I can see it in your shoulders and neckline, too. Keep it up! :drinker:
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! Congrats on a job well done! (and, you are gorgeous!!)
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! Congrats!!!
  • kmrains1225
    kmrains1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....keep it up. You inspire me a lot.
  • prosperkat
    prosperkat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference. Great work and keep celebrating your success!
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous lady! Keep up the great work x
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are (and were even before) BEAUTIFUL! I know that a 35 lb. weight loss must FEEL great!!! I can definitely see a difference. I notice a more relaxed appearance overall...and your beautiful eyes are much more noticeable! Congratulations and best wishes for your continued success!
  • SouthseaSinner
    Options
    Going good! I can see a difference for sure..........keep going strong!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You can see a big difference. Keep up the great work!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yep there's *definitely* a noticeable difference! You have an amaaazing complexion too. :)

Congratulations!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference and you lost 35 pounds, so, yes, this is certainly a success. Here's the side-by-side comparison. And, I see it a lot in your neck, shoulder area, too.

6u53t.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Way to go!
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference!! Congrats on your first 35 lbs! That's awesome!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I created that side by side pic for you in photoshop. My weight loss gift to you!

MFPfriendlores.jpg~original

I am so proud of you!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Yes there IS a difference! Falling backwards is tough. I am just coming off a 32 pound gain. It is so good to see another MFP success story like yours. Great attitude and hard work in action is success even in the early days of getting healthy. Keep that bright smile lit up as you keep going!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference - you look radiant! Congrats!
  • Bonbonn62
    Options
    congrats! you are such a pretty girl! What has worked for you this time?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!