Im new here

kcamomma
kcamomma Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone... I joined right after my son was born but for only a day and I didn't keep up with it and wasn't serious! This time tho I am here to stay and I am going to lose this weight!! Any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated. I am a mommy of 3 little ones so I don't have all the free time to go out and exercise but I am bound and determined to shed some pounds!!!!!

Replies

• Welcome! I just started yesterday! I've got three little ones myself. Good luck to you!
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome back! You mentioned you don't have alot of time to go out. Do you have a Wii? I work out all the time on my Wii Active and love it. You can work out as little to as much as you like. I like the 6 week challenge that motivates you to stick with the exercise. Best of luck!
  • I do have a WII and I have the fitness board. I am going to start doing that because they have some neat things on there. I have heard about the active and some say they like it and some say they don't. So I didn't know if I should get it or not.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    I have the first 'Wii Active' and the 'Wii Active More Workouts'. I love them both and use them a ton during the winter. I am from Ontario, Canada and with our cold temperatures and snow I am stuck indoors for quite a bit.
    There is a 6 week challenge message board with a few of us logging in our progress....you are welcome to join! Here is the link....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/111852-wii-ea-sports-active-august
This discussion has been closed.