looking to help motivate others

Options
I am posting this to help others that struggle with dieting. I myself started my journey at 270 lbs.i was always insulted and laughed at.i felt down and depressed and didnt think id ever be thin. Well today im srill not thin but im much happier. Im down to 153 lbs. I started our wearing a 3-4x and 28 in jeans.i refused to where anything but black bc i felt i looked to fat fat in it. My ex called me fat everyday and it truly hurt me. Well today i wear medium shirt and 10 in jeans. I dont adore my body yet bc i have some belly still but i love ot more than before. Im looking to help inspire others n yet have others inspire me. I may add iv lost all this weight wothout veggies too bc i hate every one but corn and cucumbers..anyone else have this problem?and im wondering if snyone knows if any dance tapes that are rather fun ?i still got 33 lbs ro go but thats better than 150!

Replies

• amberstevens7906
    amberstevens7906 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sorry about mispellings..im using an android phone and sometimes it wont let me go back to fix the spelling
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What did you do to lose all that weight Congrats too! You've come such a long way!
  • amberstevens7906
    amberstevens7906 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started out fasting (which i wouldnt recommend) bc it took weeks after breaking the fast to get my body to lose weight. Then i ate around 1000 calories a day and did different types of excercising daily to lose weight.it started hard and only got easier