I have been looking at several people pics and I noticed...

Options
So many people take their pic in the car! Why is that?? Should I try it? Will I look better??:glasses: :laugh: :tongue:

Replies

• TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    So many people take their pic in the car! Why is that?? Should I try it? Will I look better??:glasses: :laugh: :tongue:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I think it's like a spur of the moment thing.. you're feelin cute n you just snap it quick.. lol mine are in the bathroom mostly, bu then again, i take a pic whenever i look in the mirror, so don't ask me.. lol but take more pics of yourself, cause once you start losing the weight you'll be able to notice teh differences.. it's such a great feeling.
  • TracyFace
    Options
    I just dont carry my camera around with me, maybe I should start...:noway:
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    lol thats funny... i never paid attention.. but you are right
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I just dont carry my camera around with me, maybe I should start...:noway:
    I don't either, I use my cam phone. lol
  • kbermingham
    Options
    I unfortunately took it in a car at Disneyland....it was much too small!:laugh:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for asking this question!:flowerforyou:

I too was very curious about all of the pictures in vehicles.:laugh:

-Kechie.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Meh, I think it's more that I'm sitting in my car waiting at a red light or something and I am like *snap* with the ol' camera phone.

I don't own another camera, so the Samsung sync 3mb camera pic has to suffice.

:bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Or the toilet/toilet paper photo op...LOL

What's that about? I'm so sick of seeing toilets, tubs, and toilet paper! LOL

And yes, I look...I love seeing what's in the background of photos...:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    I was like, "Oh Oh.. they're talkin' 'bout me!" But I don't have any pics taken in cars or bathrooms... anymore.:smile:

I just think the lighting is really good in my bathroom... *shrug*
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    LOL!
    I was like, "Oh Oh.. they're talkin' 'bout me!" But I don't have any pics taken in cars or bathrooms... anymore.:smile:

bathrooms have the BEST lighting! lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    LOL!

bathrooms have the BEST lighting! lol

Don't forget the half naked men, throwing down their newly invented "gang signs" with kids toys scattered in the background around the tub. :laugh: Werd to ya mommies!!! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • TracyFace
    Options
    OMG I love this place!! You guys are CRAZY!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    LOL

okay I am pretty much queen of taking pictures in the car. My current main picture was an inside the car shot actually. lol

Its called having too much time on my hands and a readily available camera. I love natural light photos so car pictures typically tend to turn out better than most indoor shots, imo
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love that shot in the Disney Land car! Classic!!

And pus sycat's main photo has a nice, um, perspective. :wink:
  • michaelhe
    Options
    Ugh! I keep getting double-posts!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Ugh! I keep getting double-posts!!!

OMG what is with the happy face scale??? I'd be so ticked at that funny face each morning!!!:laugh: Thanks for the giggle though! LOL

51793_207_thumb.jpg
  • michaelhe
    Options
    :happy: Well I just didn't want to see my face staring at me every time I logged in to MFP!

And I think if I had that scale I would have thrown it through the window by now ... or at least drawn something on it!! :tongue:
  • michaelhe
    Options
    Okay I uploaded my required (apparently) in-car photo. Snapped it at lunch. I was a really bad boy. I think I could work out from now to midnight and I wouldn't make up for how much I ate... :cry:

For those of you who like to check out the background ... if you look close you can see that my door is missing the inner panel. I removed it in the hopes that I could fix my power window (which is no longer properly powered). That project has (obviously) not yet been completed.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Well dang!!! I'm glad you explained the door thing...I was going to say...sheeesh! LOL

See??? I think the statue in the back is photobombing... :laugh:

930528756_dc1230d18c.jpg