Wow! I need better coloured clothes! Shopping volunteers??

Options

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR BUTT! The last two, serously look at the change above and below your cute booty! BE PROUD!!!
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    aw congrats! amazing :D &i'd love to take you shopping!! It'd be so fun and i work in peacocks (if you're a UK girl) so i know a bit about clothes, and watching Gok helps ;)
    you look amazing in your profile! nice dress :)
    <3
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, what was the question?
    no-answer.gif
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Guuurl. You've got that coca-cola factor. Congratulations on your success, you look stunning!
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need to get yourself a gorgeous red dress to go with that lovely pale complexion. Put on a bit of red lippy, leave your hair out and get some heels. You'd look STUNNING! Well, you do anyway but if you want colour that's way I'd go! You've got the porcelaine doll skin which goes really well with deep sort of colours. It can look really striking! I've got the same skin type so I'm going by my own experience! You might wanna beware of purple though - I find it washes me out a bit.

For casual clothes I think some jeans and a really deep green off the shoulder top would look gorgeous!
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Great progress!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR BUTT! The last two, serously look at the change above and below your cute booty! BE PROUD!!!

Awwwwwwwww thank you!! You know, its funny, I havent paid much attention to my bum so hadn't really noticed a change until you mentioned it now!! yay! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Looking good! Great progress!

Thank you!! x
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Girl, you need to get yourself a gorgeous red dress to go with that lovely pale complexion. Put on a bit of red lippy, leave your hair out and get some heels. You'd look STUNNING! Well, you do anyway but if you want colour that's way I'd go! You've got the porcelaine doll skin which goes really well with deep sort of colours. It can look really striking! I've got the same skin type so I'm going by my own experience! You might wanna beware of purple though - I find it washes me out a bit.

For casual clothes I think some jeans and a really deep green off the shoulder top would look gorgeous!

awwwww thank you! I look forward to updating my wardrobe with these ideas!!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Your waist is TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to shop, I'd do it!

Thank you!! :D:D
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Guuurl. You've got that coca-cola factor. Congratulations on your success, you look stunning!
    :D I would love to know what the coca cola factor is!!!! :D:D
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    I'm sorry, what was the question?
    no-answer.gif

:heart: Steve!!!
  • jezebellela
    jezebellela Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great. Try mint colored clothing. It's my favorite right now. It's bright and beautiful and looks great on everyone.
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Out, in, out. Va-va-voom! (Was referring to the classic glass bottles.) <3
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Out, in, out. Va-va-voom! (Was referring to the classic glass bottles.) <3

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thank you!!! haha I even googled 'the coca cola factor' hahaha! Thank you so much! :heart: :heart:
  • MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    look at that waist!! Amazing results... keep up the great work youre doing!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I hate shopping but I won't have a choice as nothing I own fits me! argh - good thing it's a change of season!
  • kaycee135
    kaycee135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I think with your hair and skin tone you'd look great in jewel tones; teal, emerald green, sapphire blue, ruby red...you get the idea:) You look great, keep up the awesome work!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    look at that waist!! Amazing results... keep up the great work youre doing!

Thank you :):):):happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!