Try try try again?...

Options
Hello MFPs...

Well, im not new. Ive been at this weightloss journey for two years now. The first year i lost around 80lbs. here is the picture:

2a7sd95.jpg

I couldnt believe that i actually did it. Im the type to lose weight then gain it all back, but i stuck with it and lost the weight. Then this past year, with the goal of 30 lbs to lose in mind, i was finding myself getting stuck. Ive managed to maintain most of the year with the exception of gaining 10lbs in the last few months. I have found the second year the hardest year yet. My body got used to my routine and decided to stop losing the weight. So i became slightly discouraged and decided to take a break from some things to recollect my thoughts the past few months.. It has been hard to get back to this... to WANT to do this... it just has been a struggle emotionally this past year... but after my time away to gather myself, ive decided to not let myself ruin my accomplishments...So that is why im writing this today because...

Im back. Ive returned with an improved attitude, a new exercise routine and new goals in mind. This third year of my journey is going to be the year that i lose my 30lbs! My point of writing to you? well, im looking for supporters.. I need them now more than ever to help me get to my goal. I, too, will support you & help you reach your goals as well. If any of you are interested in being MFPs please add me or message me. Im looking forward this new year and getting to know all of you!

-Curly

Replies

• emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Infrangibile
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on losing weight, you've achieved so much!
    Feel free to add me, if you want to. We can try to keep other motivated.
  • Peapod57
    Peapod57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    would love to go on this journey with you ....
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on your weight loss, you did fantastic!! Feel free to add me ???? x
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome back. Feel free to add me
  • charleyreedto175
    charleyreedto175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job. I think every day that I did a great job at this. Then every night I wonder what else could I have done better, harder, or more in tune to lose the weight. I totally get where you are going with this. You can add me if you want. I am losing every day in every way. Some is for real some is in my head.. But it will help melt the pounds in the end.
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Im looking forward supporting all of you as well!!!