Looking for support

Options
Hello I'm A mother of 3 kids --7month, 19 months and 7 years old. This year I've lost a about 50 lbs since I had my last son, but Hit a plateau, but still have another 25 lbs to lose. I'm Currently Trying to slowly change my diet and cut out processed food (as Much as Possible) Bring Back the Basics and trying to Challenge myself Physically zumba, Yoga, Strength Training ,Hiking. Looking for supportive people who are on the same goals To losing weight. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. I am sure you will find others that are in the exact same situation as you. You can do it.
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks Working hard Hoping it pays Off!
  • heffalumps23
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me lol I have 2 kids after my second I was 140-145 then some stuff happened I got depressed and got up to 175 now my goal is 110-115 (pre baby weight) so in total I want to lose 60-65 lbs but that's a long term goal I don't want to overwhelm myself so im focusing on losing 10lbs then so on and so forth I don't want to get on a scale and feel like im never gonna get to my goal then give up
    I also need support of MFP friends as well so anyone can add me and help me stay focused on sticking with it =]
    maybe we can help each other
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love It -That would be great after a month or so I always fall off the workout wagon. This last time was 2 months off so Now I'm going strong Hopefully With Seeing feed we can Keep each other on the straight and Narrow-- Hitting Goals. I try to stay strong alone and sometime bites me in the butt :)