Took care of my mental health, now time for the physical

Options
As a senior in high school I have always struggled with being a bigger girl, and have tried on multiple occasions to trim down I've always lost motivation.
While recently getting my mental health (panic disorder, agoraphobia) under control my weight has skyrocketted. I was always floatif near the high 150s and have now reached the high of 182. So now I'm determined to battle the bulge ;) and get healthier before graduation and college.
So I need all the help I can where it comes to staying motivated and not falling victim to my sweet tooth!

Replies

• Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello! well done for getting your mental health under control I too know how much that can change your weight feel free to add me Good luck on this journey
  • shellsies93
    Options
    I'm so happy that you got your mental health under control. I also have a mental illness so I understand how difficult it is to be both mentally and physically healthy. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck!! :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SoMDJess
    Options
    I also share your condition and I know how difficult it is but don't beat yourself up because the meds contribute to your weight gain. At least you took the steps to get better mentally which is the primary focus and you can now focus on improving your physical health. I can't say that I've been lucky at losing weight but I am definitely in a lot better shape than when I first started my journey. Feel free to add me.