35 lbs down facial comparison

Options
2»

Replies

• Gorgeousaurus
    Gorgeousaurus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Great job and btw you are very beautiful!!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before and after! Excellent work!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! You are looking great!! Keep it up :) xx
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Congrats on your progress so far!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the changes in a person's (and my own) face the most, I think. There is most definitely a noticeable difference. You're beautiful. :)
  • kabubshe1
    kabubshe1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    35 lbs is HUGE!! You look great!!!
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! I might be a little bias because you are my MFPBFF ???? but sweetie there is a huge difference!!! You are doing so well and a definitely committed this time!!!! I can't wait until the next picture update!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    It's not just your face. I can see it in your shoulders and neckline, too. Keep it up! :drinker:

bump!! this! i remember the first time i noticed my collar bone/shoulder diff too.. was so cool. ..LOL
  • dmarie5979
    Options
    I can see the difference!! you're very pretty
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Oh, I think it's quite noticeable! Great job - thanks for sharing!
  • kalika47
    kalika47 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    beautiful girl...
  • Tashie_bailiff
    Options
    Wow. Speechless. Yall sure know how to make a girl feel loved! Thank you so much for all your kind words and support. I never knew how much a "strangers" word could mean until this very moment. I am so blessed to have not only found this site, but to have found so many amazing people to join who know what it's like thinking you could never accomplish this. And to finally be able to say "You know what? I'm doing this!" Is the most amazing feeling! Thank you all again!!!!!!!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looks great and you look younger :) You are a beautiful woman!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!