Are my arms too small?

Options
My arms(biceps/triceps) measure just under 15 inches when flexed. I want to keep cutting body fat but I wonder if my arms are becoming too small for my body. Should I keep trying to bulk them up before losing more weight?
I am 6'0" tall. 72" wingspan

Replies

• SW1388
    SW1388 Posts: 24
    Options
    -_-
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    >.<
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0" tall. 72" wingspan

If you have wings I don't think anyone will be looking at your arms.
  • YumeSerket
    Options
    Ha-ha-ha-ha.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Personal preference, you can bulk, then cut, or you can keep cutting, then bulk, then cut again, it's up to you, nobody else knows best...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    9sSTfrr.gif
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ctfu!!! This is the reason I'm too afraid to ask questions in a thread. :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    ^ Perfect gif for this. lol

OP - So many guys freak out when they start losing weight because they're looking smaller.

All I can say is that losing the fat is the first step. You will end up much smaller than you are accustomed to, but you will be healthier and look better. The brutal truth is that very few men every get truly big when cut to a low body fat percentage, unless they are juicing. It takes years to build muscle. Get used to your smaller body size and move on.

You also should be considering how much you weigh and what your BF% is when deciding on whether to bulk or cut, not the circumference of your arms.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    9sSTfrr.gif
    Hey, don't make fun! What if he came after you? You never know what would happen...
    tumblr_mpu0wzInz51rkpglxo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m2jo1q2ZQU1r6bipzo1_500.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Keep your cut up and work your triceps with dead lifts, pull ups and skull crushers.

You might want to look up what your lean mass potential is based on your height, wrist, and ankle measurements, concentrate on all over development, and not worry so much about the circumference of one small muscle in your body.

Besides, most women prefer a guy who doesn't skip leg day to double up on curls.