YES!!! Small goal is reached. 35 lbs lost. PICTURES.

Options
This isn't a shirtless success story. I haven't reached that point yet.

However, I do have quite a few pictures to show. Most of them are "before pictures".

I joined this site about 5-6 months ago. started taking it seriously after a month. As you can see, I was a bit of a pudgy soul. I had more Rolls than Limp Bizkit. (Idk who will catch that reference, but eh.)

BEFORE (255 lbs) :

Here you can see me in all of my fat-arseness in the mirror. (I wish I had a current mirror picture)
If you pay close attention, you can see the buttons on my shirt protruding, on the brink of busting out and cracking the mirror because of my fat stomach.
012112191929_zpsf8d6c9d1.jpg

In this next picture, you will see the pudginess in my face. I look like a polar bear. A fat polar bear.
112111195129_zps702c2a4c.jpg

Now, after 4 months of hard a** work, I managed to get down to 225. Here are the picture. (Note: they are not mirror pictures, well one is, but it's not showing full body. just a less pudgy face.", in the other one, I'm not missing my arm. I'm pulling my shirt to tighten it around my body to show the loss of stomach I've accomplished.

Mirror: (MY FACE ISN'T AS FAT! YAY!)
thm_phpr2R6Jj_zpsb2e99b0e.jpg

And now for the grand finale.. The most recent picture I've taken. again, I'm pulling my shirt tighter to show the loss of my belly. I'm quite proud of myself.
999760_170568239794576_720240222_n_zps6afb9b88.jpg

I feel very accomplished. I'm no where near done.. This isn't a walk in the park, but seeing the results make it worth every minute spent working hard to better myself.

Make no mistake, I do eat healthier, but that doesn't mean I don't do this when I see cupcakes and other delicious treats.
Dog-stare_zps6b4de15e.gif
I just now know.. MODERATION. MODERATION! MODERATION!!!!

Thanks all for reading, and I apologize the pictures aren't that good. I plan on taking some really good progress pictures in the future. For now, I hope these suffice. Have a great day, and good luck on your weight loss journey's you good looking people.

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Huge difference already! good for you! keep it up!
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    excellent progress! keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    Thanks all! Appreciate the responses.
    I'm headed to the gym so I might not reply for a while, but thanks in advance to everyone who replies.
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You're doing great, and all your hard work is paying off already. Awesome.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Your doing great, well done.
  • MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference already and that video!! LOL I feel like that dog every day at work as I work opposite a fast food restaurant! I hold so much determination that I will no go in at the end of each shift!
    Keep up the good work
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    You can see a difference already and that video!! LOL I feel like that dog every day at work as I work opposite a fast food restaurant! I hold so much determination that I will no go in at the end of each shift!
    Keep up the good work

I work at a hospital, so I'm never really tempted to eat at work. lol thanks!
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    and the damn gym was closed.. how dare they.
    How dare they have families to go home to? Nonsense.

Guess a walk around the block 10 times will do.
  • hevurxo
    hevurxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Great progress!

And I also think you couldn't have used a better gif there, perfect choice xD
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HAHA i got that reference lol, you look great keep up the great work
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    Thanks!

@Hevurxo, I know right? That has to be my favorite gif on the internet, aside from this one.

gif-bread-cat_zps31f5b573.gif

@Ladina, thanks! I was hoping someone would. :wink:
  • hevurxo
    hevurxo Posts: 27
    Options
    hahahaha oh my god, I love cats! they're so great :')
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great! Makes all the hard work worth it!
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    lol, that they are.

& thank you, Lewandt! Being recognized for my achievements is just icing on the cake.... oh..... oh no... I said cake..
    Cake....Cake.....CAKE.....CAAAAKE...
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Heh heh, rollin'.

Excellent work, I see a huge difference, I'm used to your recent photos so the first one was a surprise, you should be incredibly proud
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    lol, that they are.

& thank you, Lewandt! Being recognized for my achievements is just icing on the cake.... oh..... oh no... I said cake..
    Cake....Cake.....CAKE.....CAAAAKE...

WON'T SOMEONE GIVE THAT DARLING A BUN!
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    Heh heh, rollin'.

Excellent work, I see a huge difference, I'm used to your recent photos so the first one was a surprise, you should be incredibly proud

I really am. and thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!