Looking for diet twin? And anyone who can motivate me :)

Options
Hello! My name is Steph, I'm 18 and I'm 206.2 lbs. (I started losing weight at my highest, 223.2 lbs)
I have 98 days until my birthday and I'd like to lose at least 86 lbs. Some stats:
I'm converting to vegetarian (Ovo-Lacto)
I'm 5'9"
For the first week of my diet (August 19th-25th) I will be on a blueberry/pineapple/lemon juice detox.
Then I will be on a calorie restriction diet (that has been cleared with my nutritionist)
700-1000 calories a day
I have done some weight lifting in the past but I would like to focus on thinning down first.
I am just looking for anyone who matches my stats (Im female but I don't mine male or female lol)
And/or anyone who can help keep me on track.
If so feel free to message me or add me! (:

Replies

• nattyblu
    Options
    Hey! I would help ! :)
  • Kytee19
    Kytee19 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 22. I am 200 pounds and am wanting to get down to about 155. I am just starting out on my weight loss adventure. So far I have been going by a calorie budget of 1200-1550.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're going to hear this from others but to lose 86 lbs in 98 days is very unrealistic and not healthy. Neither is going on such a low calorie diet. Even if you are successful in losing the weight, you will gain that back and probably then some as your body can't live on that and if you haven't learned to feed your body properly, you will not adjust well. Please, consult a doctor before you try this. I really hate for you to hurt your metabolism. Set a reasonable goal and learn to eat 1600 calories or so (just and estimate, you'd need to figure out your TDEE) and exercise. No need to be in such a hurry to lose it, the slower the more permanent it will be. Best of luck!