14 Weeks to Christmas Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I thought we were going to get a new thread for week 2.... Should be a good test of the bbs :-)

WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 108kg +1 on last week :-(
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 106kg
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE: Yes! I dont like chocolate much
  • Christy_77
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 169.5 :( only lost half a pound
    AIM FOR NEXT NEXT WEEK: 168
    FULL WEEK W/O CHOCOLATE? Yes, except last night I did have a Reese's Mini Peanut Butter cup. Why did I fail? I'm not sure. Peanut butter cups are my favourite and when my husband passed me one, I just ate it without thinking. I stopped at one though.

Looking forward to the challenge next week. I'm heading out East tomorrow to visit my parents and am worried that 3 weeks of vacation won't help my diet. 50 bicycle crunches a day will remind me to stay on track, I hope!
  • elizw5
    elizw5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 244.5
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 245
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! Very upset, I do not normal eat chocolate but I had 2 fun size snickers bars!!!! I had forgotten about the goal until ihad eaten 2 of them!! But I am up for the sit ups challenge.

I hope you all have a great week!! Seeya next weigh-in!!!!
  • addieb31
    Options
    I like: Hiking, reading, family time, Disney World, walks with my hubby
    I don't like: fish, negative people, fat days
    Current typical or usual exercise: walking-3 miles five days a week
    Current Starting Weight: I am going to focus on how I feel...when I focus on the scale I get depressed and go backward
    Aim for next week: exercise and log food for 6 days
    Personal 14 week Goal: Size 20 jeans

I missed week one but am all about week two!!!! 50 crunches here I come!!!
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 209
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 208
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! Yes I made it.
    Don't know how I lost 3 lbs but I'll Take it. See you next week.
  • Jeannine15
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 260
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 258
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEk: I made it without chocolate!

I wasn't in for the full week and didn't make my goal of 2 pounds since my last check in. Next week for sure!

Crunches? Lions, Tigers and Bears. Oh, My! The little engine that could says "I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I can!"
  • reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    50 sit up who would think that this is sooo hard
  • elizw5
    elizw5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 245
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! Very upset, I do not normal eat chocolate but I had 2 fun size snickers bars!!!! I had forgotten about the goal until ihad eaten 2 of them!! But I am up for the sit ups challenge.

I hope you all have a great week!! Seeya next weigh-in!!!!

What a dork!! Let's try that again"

AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 241
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've hit a bump in the road to my weight loss, but hope springs eternal maybe this will help!

I like: Sunshine & cool breezes
    I don't like: being fat and getting old
    Current typical or usual exercise: Treadmill 3x week and aerobic/wt training 2x week
    Current Starting Weight: 167
    Aim for next week: 166
    Personal 14 week Goal: 147 (I'd be happy to break into the 150s)

NO CHOCOLATE FOR A WEEK??? ARE YOU INSANE?? LOL J/K. It will be very hard (being its my "chocolate time") Will do my best.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am posting so that this can be my marker for tomorrow lol.... I will post my weight/goals then :D
  • lblocker23
    Options
    Count me in!!

I like: singing, traveling, being with my family and friends, football!! Geaux LSU!
    I don't like: thinking that I'm fat all the time.
    Current typical or usual exercise: cardio 6x/week for at least 40 min; strength training 5x/week; boot camp 2x/week; yoga class 2x/week....run 4 miles 1-3x/week
    Current Starting Weight: 140 lbs
    Aim for next week: 138 lbs
    Personal 14 week Goal: 125 lbs!!!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge? Please let me know.

Thanks.
  • diverdi
    diverdi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 158
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK:156
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1: No!!! Slipped up and had an options hot chocolate when we were having a fire and marshmallows night, only had 1 marshmallow though!
  • crazychick87
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 145
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK:144
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1: Nope, had a few jaffa cakes and a chocolate bar forgetting about this challenge opsie, hopefully i'll do abit better with this challenge this week hehehe :P
  • crazychick87
    Options
    Im excited for the 50 crunches challenge! It will be fun and worth it! *Just a thought, is anyone adding the challenges, like no chocolate and then having no chocolate this week and adding 50 crunches?* ?? I am thinking about doing this to make up for my bad weekend but it was my anniversary so you gotta live a little!
    [/quote]

hey sonia 2003 i was thinking about doing the exact same thing since i did so bad last week on the no chocolate challenge think i'll try this week without chocolate too with the 50 sit ups whoop whoop
  • Beebee78
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: No idea but I have lost 10cm off my righ thigh and 11cm off my left!
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: still not allowed to weigh in! Aim is to continue with training and up the exercise to evenings as well.
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! Well I did if it ran from monday to saturday. For me Sunday is my cheat day and so I had some chocolate in the evening as it's the only day of the week I get to eat anything remotely unhealthy! xxx
  • xxlilmiss82xx
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 219
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 218
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! I had 4 chunks of chocolate last saturday, but other then that i managed not to have any
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 158(GAINED 0.5)
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 157
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! I I had chocolate because im depressed as I knew I was gony gain even tho I stuck to cals and exercised every day!!!! :-(
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 83.6 kg
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 82.6 kg
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! Don't really like chocolate so this challenge for me personally was easy.... :)
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Happy middle of the week everyone! (hump day!) :drinker:

Ok so here goes, I am so happy! Yay!

WEIGHT THIS WEEK: 151 :drinker:
    AIM FOR NEXT WEEK: 150 :flowerforyou:
    WHETHER YOU MANAGED A FULL WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IN WEEK 1?! - I did totally apart from a Final Spanish Speaking exam - my boyfriend went and bought me a small Galaxy bar last Thursday as a treat for afterwards :embarassed: and my equipment failed and I missed my allocated exam time and had to do it later in the evening and I was so upset and shaking that I ate the galaxy when I had finished without really thinking! BUT normally I'd have eaten lots of evil chocolate biscuits and work and when I went for a walk on Sunday I'd have eaten choccies, so it's progress and as penance for my slip I am doing the sit ups and chocolate again this week! Woo hoo! :heart: