Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sweet Ice Tea

brookewilkens
brookewilkens Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have a hard time with water, actually I hate water, but I drink a lot of tea. Unfortunately it's usually sweet iced tea (my favorite). I'm happy to cut out the sugar if I can still have my tea - how much does that count toward your water intake?

Replies

• I have a hard time with water, actually I hate water, but I drink a lot of tea. Unfortunately it's usually sweet iced tea (my favorite). I'm happy to cut out the sugar if I can still have my tea - how much does that count toward your water intake?
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Hey Brooke, I too am a professed sweet tea lover :love: But, on healthier terms I will add the ice tea flavored Crystal Light to go packs into my bottled water. Not the same as sweet, but I know I'm getting my water and only a Few calories. Good luck!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    ive heard that if you drink anything with caffine it is not considered a water drink..
    but im guessing if its sugerless and caffine free.. its ok.. but dont hold me to it.. just thought i add.. what i did find out!!
  • bookworm140
    bookworm140 Posts: 9 Member
    tea is basically just flavored water so if you drink a cup of sweet tea, count is as a cup of water. one way you can cut back on calories, however, is to use splenda or another no calorie sweetener instead of sugar! hope that helps
  • I'll try it, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.