Join me

Options
dadzzz
dadzzz Posts: 16 Member
Looking for friends with open food dairies if you'd like to join me you be helping me loads and I hope I can help you.

Replies

• AshFos83
    Options
    Hi there! I am a newbie here to MFP...this is my second week. I am doing the same thing...I love to be able to get idea from others open food diaries. Feel free to add me I am a daily poster. Always love supporting others in their journey.
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    I have an open food diary! You are more than welcome to add me, or look through my food diaries :)
  • dadzzz
    dadzzz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    same here.. my diary is open to public. so feel free to look.

I believe in making it public so this way i can't hide anything.
    We all have our ups and down about food management. There are days when i'm under and others that i'm over it and i don't obsess about. It is a not a diet it is a lifestyle change that i want to make for life.

Allowing myself to eat what i really so this way i never feel like i''m missing something. but i do add everything i put in my mouth in my food diary. EVERYDAY.
    it has been a month since i started with and i lost already 8 lbs so i guess i'm doing something right.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    add me- I'm here everyday and have an open diary
    xo
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary. I do cardio between 5-7 weeks. I also log in multiple times in a day. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • thehealthyf00die
    thehealthyf00die Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have had mfp for a while, but it wasn't until recently that I got serious about my lifestyle change and have been using the website. I would love to send & receive support during our journey to health and longevity! :)
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all :)
  • WeDoSpark
    Options
    Brand new to MFP, looking to connect with others to continue on this fitness journey with. Ready to encourage, inspire and motivate! :smile:
  • pgamez
    pgamez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too always great to meet people. :) daily poster