work out friends???

Options
Hey im bri and im 19 years old... im trying to lose 60 pounds in 9 months sounds kind of easy right? No. Two years ago i went on a disney cruise with my family and even though i had fun i just wished i could have worn bikinis and tanks. Next year we're doing another one and this time i WILL wear my first bikini lol. I just would love to have encouragement or i know i will quit. Anyone want to be workout buddies?

Replies

• MMcCarthy108
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for a work out buddy........... where are you from???
  • serenity32349
    serenity32349 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im from florida
  • heatherdl2013
    Options
    I know I need a work out buddy too! Finding the motivation to go work out everyday is very hard sometimes and it is always nice to have a friendly reminder :) Oh and I used to live in Florida too! I loved it! My boyfriend currently lives there and I'm away in AZ for college but will be moving back soon this summer hopefully.
  • serenity32349
    serenity32349 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Ill send u a friend request and we could all check in with how we're doing and give encouragement?
  • Ready2lose27
    Options
    Hey! You can add me if you're looking for another work-out friend. I try to work out at least 3-4 times a week, but it can sometimes be hard to stay motivated...especially if I worked out all week and didn't lose a pound! I really love doing Zumba with the wii because it doesn't feel like I'm working out and the time goes by super fast. What type of working out do you like to do?
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I can always use the extra encouragement!
    (p.s. I live in FL too!)
  • heatherdl2013
    Options
    That would be great! It is always nice to have a friendly reminder to get back to working out :)