newby :0)

Options
:bigsmile:
Just joined this website, hoping that the accountibilty and being able to see my daily progress will help me get attain a better BMI. I don't like being over weight, and I'm ready to feel healthy again. Pain Pain go away! ;)

Replies

• GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    Way to go on making the choice! And good luck! I'm new too! :)
  • jslcook
    Options
    congrats on starting...i just started last week. we are all in this together..
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place... the folks on here are awesome, and will surely encourage you to do your best... good luck! Feel free to add me, if you need a buddy. :-)
  • MAbbate
    Options
    You will be so glad you came to MFP! Welcome....this site is GREAT; many helpful hints & ideas and it is sooo easy to use. The people are awesome....very helpful, supportive and we all encourage one another. Feel free to "friend" me, if you wish. We are all in this together and together we can all meet our goals! Have a great day!
    Marlene
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined at the beginning of the month. This website is an excellent tool of keeping track of what you eat and the exercise you do (although, I haven't gotten on the exercise train yet.). I'm not a diary/journal person, so this site is just click and add. And, the member support is awesome. Please also feel free to add me as a friend (click on my "name" which takes you to my page). Good luck on your journey.