How long has it taken you to lose the weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I started September 29 so 85lbs down in under 11 months.
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looks like some people lost quickly, & some lost / are losing slower - but WOW everyone, it's so encouraging to see all these losses - fast or slow it's all awesome as long as we lose it & keep it off!!!! Great job, everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Over the time frame of 1 year, I went from 238 lbs and a 41" waist to 199.4 lbs and 32.75".
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Dec 27, 2011 was my start date. I lost 80 the first year, it's really slowed down but I haven't been as strict on myself this year.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    One year 16 days and still going :)
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It took me just under a year and a half to lose the weight, and I have been maintaining for two years.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    18 months to lose 98lbs and 20 weeks of being pregnant to put 10lbs back on :smile:
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of May, I average about 1.5 lbs a week which is more than fine by me! :bigsmile:
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Initial I lost 60 lbs in about a year but I've yo yo'd a bit over the years.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've been working on my goal of losing 145 pounds since March 1st, 2010. I've only lost 66 to date. Last year I lost a whole 9 pounds total. This year I've only lost 12 so far.
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    37 pounds since February 20, 2013. Still another 25-30 to go.
  • Sarahloulalou
    Sarahloulalou Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It took me 1 year to lose 100 pounds. Gained 25 back so here I am getting rid of them before I really do fall down that slippery slope :)
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Started in January 2013 (8 months) to lose 20 lbs. However, I was on a plateau for 10 weeks, until I recently figured out that I can lose weight better by exercising only a little and focusing on eating less calories. Now I'm losing 1.5 lbs per week again for the past 2 weeks.
  • MattLBennett
    MattLBennett Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    60lbs in 6 and a half months. It's been a rollercoaster but i'm happy with the progress, never thought i'd get this far to be honest (it's my first attempt at losing weight).
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Since January 2013, so about 7 1/2 months
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I started June 1st, 2013. So it's been about 11 weeks.
  • bballpoetress08
    bballpoetress08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    51 pounds since January 1st of this year. Would be more, but I have a problem staying on track when I go on vacations and travel. But I'm hoping to stay on track for the rest of the year and lose another 26.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Start Date: October 20, 2011

Amount Lost to Date: 142.6 pounds

Amount to Goal Weight: 2.4 pounds

Also had a couple of slip-ups and some plateaus.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Well done!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    16 months, le boo. Thankfully not a "lost some, gained some back, lost again" thing. Just a long slow loss.