Insanity

Options
Hi All,

I'm up to day 5 of insanity and have alreday lost 4lbs! I've done a short blog post on what i think, in all honestly are the pros and cons i've encountered so far for anyone who is thinking about starting.

http://honestlyhelen.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/insanity-day-5-an-update/

Helen x

Replies

• cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Morning!!
    Loved your blog, I've been on the fence about attempting this for awhile....I've been doing really well with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but feel I need a bit more of a challenge. BUT I'm a little nervous I'll hate this and will fall off the wagon. Lol I do have the videos (a friend burned me copies of them) so I think I might just bite the bullet and give it a whirl. Thanks again for the pros and cons! :-)
  • hellynewman
    hellynewman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks very much! When i was researching into insanity i found it hard to find genuine reviews that weren't endorsed by the company, for example people saying the main con was you sweat too much and have to spend money on new clothes' *roll of eyes* not helpful at all!

I think the mian thing to remember is to go at your own pace, I struggle to keep up at the speed that they do it, but i make an effort to complete the workout, even if i have to sit a few reps out. Shaun repeats throughout the DVDs that form is more important than speed so it's more important to do 5 sit ups in the correct way, than 50 sit ups wrong!

Good luck!

Helen xxx
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review!
  • madness33
    Options
    Nice blog! Hopefully you keep updating with your progress, I'd like to read more about it!