I'm new to this!!!

Options
I feel like I'm putting myself out there, but in a good way!? i am fed up and tired of being depressed, overweight, and emotionally unstable. I am looking for a fresh start in life! I need ideas and encouragement! I don't want any competition! Only if it's friendly!!! I have been overweight my whole life and i want to change not just for the obviouse health reason but i want to feel better about myself and live life and enjoy it!! I want a support system! I give so much time to others and i am ready to give to myself!!

I need all the support and help i can get!
Thanks for listening!
until next time!!!!
MP

Replies

• sdscouser
    Options
    HI there. You certainly have come to a good place. this site can offer the support, motivation that you seek.

Grab yourself some friends and join a few forums. Good luck.
  • Beebee78
    Options
    We're all here for you xxx
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! Feel friend to add me, if you need a buddy... :-)
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place. MFP is full of people who will offer you the support and encouragement needed. I love this site. It has wonderful tools and information to help you. So jump in, grab some friends and look forward to the new you!!!
  • beesus
    Options
    welcome! I'm still fairly new myself but can honestly say this place rocks my face off - good people all around.