Starting Again

Options
I joined a long time ago but never really logged in or kept up with it, so I am trying again as i have really stalled in my weight loss. I turned vegan a year ago and dropped 45 pounds but for the lat 4 months I have been the same weight. I want to lose 20 more pounds and i am eating right and probably not exercising enough but if anyone maybe knows why i have stalled so bad feel free to help.....please anyone friend me as I need all the support I can get!! Thanks

Replies

• peterc9
    peterc9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey good on you for losing 45 pounds! You must look and feel so much better. I've lost half that and it made such a difference. I kind of levelled off as well, but I've just decided to focus for a while on not regaining weight - and feeling better.
    Probably not much use - but I'm sure in this great community someone will give you practical advice!
    all the best.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 45 lbs and making a huge lifestyle change! Can't really say why your weight loss has stalled, but I would suggest logging your food and exercise daily and maybe you'll find where you need to make a few changes. I'll send a friend request!
  • amymcclure73
    Options
    I guess I need to focus on not regaining also it is just hard when there is more weight you want to get off. Thanks for the post though, and I really do feel better, i can mow my whole yard at one time now. lol
  • amymcclure73
    Options
    I use to log my food everyday and then quit, so I will start logging it again and see if i can pinpoint where i may be messing up!