Green Tea?

Options
Ok so I have heard wonderful things about green tea and it's properties, and have recently started to replace my tea at work with green tea as there is no sweeteners, milk etc.

But have any of you guys noticed any difference with it if you drink it?

Cheers,

Jenna

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I like it, so I don't really care! I mostly use it for a small caffeine boost.
  • LornaRodda
    LornaRodda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea, about 10 cups a day!

I drink it because I like it.

Do I think it speeds up metabolism or helps with weight loss? Probably not, but it wouldn't stop me from drinking it.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I drink all types of teas (green being one of them), but I drink them because I like them and not for any other reason.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I drink all types of teas (green being one of them), but I drink them because I like them and not for any other reason.
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea because I like it. It's nice when I want a hot drink but no calories. If it does have any extra healthful properties, they're subtle enough that I haven't noticed them.
  • jennatheraven
    jennatheraven Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys, I've moved onto it more from the lack of calories from a normal tea!
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have heard wonderful things about green tea and it's properties, and have recently started to replace my tea at work with green tea as there is no sweeteners, milk etc.

But have any of you guys noticed any difference with it if you drink it?

Cheers,

Jenna

I don't know if actually does anything but I like to drink it when I have a cold/allergies/sore throat. It always feel better for a bit after drinking it and it helps sooth my sore throat.
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have tried many different green teas and I just don't like them. I wish I did since there are a lot of health benefits from drinking it. I love black tea and drink that daily.