celebrate your success!

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
Had a great weekend! went to a couple get togethers, even got to get dressed up with friends and went out with my hubby for a quiet dinner...which doesnt happen very much LOL....just looking back before we started our journey, it still amazes me how things, such as time, and things and just life can change so fast..I dont even recoginize those people on the left anymore!! celebrate your success. every step forward is a accomplishment! Happy Monday! feel free to add me!:)
29947503_483.jpg

Replies

• RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Congratulations on all your successes!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nice result
  • remimarie
    Options
    Looking great!! How long did it take you? I want/need some inspiration!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you i started last jan 2012 and it took me to october 2012 to get to goal:)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Had a great weekend! went to a couple get togethers, even got to get dressed up with friends and went out with my hubby for a quiet dinner...which doesnt happen very much LOL....just looking back before we started our journey, it still amazes me how things, such as time, and things and just life can change so fast..I dont even recoginize those people on the left anymore!! celebrate your success. every step forward is a accomplishment! Happy Monday! feel free to add me!:)
    29947503_483.jpg

You're always so motivating!! <3 And you look beautiful!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You both look AMAZING!!!!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you both look amazing!!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • sgdenton
    sgdenton Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful!! Congrats!!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you all:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!