I survived!!

Options
tirola
tirola Posts: 74 Member
I purchased a groupon a few weeks ago for four weeks of boot camp classes (m/w/f at 5am!). My boss has been going to this class for a year now and looks fabulous and she encouraged me to give it a shot. I'm so not a morning person so the thought of waking up at 4am to go workout for an hour was a bit daunting.

I've been literally having nightmares about starting this class! However, today was the first day and not only did I actually get out of bed, I made it through the whole class without stopping!! I did realize just how little upper body strength I have though. Definitely something I need to work on! I'm just happy I made it through the class & am actually looking forward to Wednesdays class... that may change tomorrow though when I wake up so sore I can't move ;)

Replies

• Annawaywego
    Annawaywego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done, amazing what we can acheive when you set your mind to it! Keep us updated and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of the bootcamp!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Good for you! Keep us posted.
  • tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So, just a quick update. I finished my 4 weeks of bootcamp without missing any classes. My last day was last Friday. In 4 weeks, I lost 6.5 lbs and a total of 10 inches. I went from barely being able to do pushups from my knees to being able to do 5 "real" pushups and several more from my knees. I can see changes in my strength & endurance and I'm loving it!! I signed up for another session so we'll see what kind of results round 2 brings!! :)
  • Jimaudit
    Options
    Great job!! CONGRATS
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just found this post....that's fantastic all of the progress that you made during the month of bootcamp! And how wonderful that you made it to every class when before you were having nightmares about getting up that early!! haha!! I'm not a morning person either but I used to make myself get up early to exercise...it just starts the day off on the right foot:) (now if you could only tell my daughter to sleep in a little later so that I can do that again, I'd love it,:wink: ) Congrats on your progress and here's to some great achievements the next go-round!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!