Replies

• vsmyth1
    vsmyth1 Posts: 2
    Options
    can i join please
  • teacuplady
    teacuplady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What stats do we have to post? Just weight or all the measurements? I can't bring myself to measure yet for fear I will be discouraged before I even begin. Otherwise, considering joining. Oh, and if I post photos here won't they go to my profile page too??
  • suz3huckabee
    suz3huckabee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day today! I'd love to join this - what a great idea!
  • megpharo
    megpharo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! :) Thanks for putting this together
  • Jewelsfla
    Jewelsfla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate!
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes please, I am up for this. Completing 30DS tomorrow :happy: :happy: and will take an after photo for the end of that, which can be my 'before' photo for this - I didn't take any measurements before I started 30DS and really wish I had, so it will be good to see the change this time....
  • tatasmagik
    tatasmagik Posts: 185
    Options
    What stats do we have to post? Just weight or all the measurements? I can't bring myself to measure yet for fear I will be discouraged before I even begin. Otherwise, considering joining. Oh, and if I post photos here won't they go to my profile page too??
    Weight
    Bust
    Waist
    Hips
    BMI
    BF%

Add what you can. Don't let the numbers scare you, let them inspire you. :flowerforyou:

Photos don't go to your profile unless you post them on your profile. It's a PHOTO challenge, so photos are required.
  • Phlamboyant
    Phlamboyant Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • tinasantangelo
    Options
    Hey, I am new to the forum and I would love to join the challenge! Can you add me? Thanks
  • Zazoufit2014
    Zazoufit2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i didn't receive my invitation yet is that normal ? :)
  • VNJohnson
    VNJohnson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Time for some accountability!!
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Challenges ready push you to keep going ;)
  • sarapopefitness
    sarapopefitness Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • jbuck93
    jbuck93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. 90 days seems like a perfect length.
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • nineohseven
    nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Am in time for accountability
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's why I started working on my meal planning about a month ago. I'm pretty sure I have the meal planning down so that as soon as school starts back I'll be able to come home and make dinner in 20 minutes and not start resorting to whatever is offered at the closest drive thru. My big issue is probably going to be the exercise. I LOVE exercise. I don't love that it takes an hour of my day that I could use to do something else, or the other 1/2 hour to hour I need to stretch out, or use a foam roller, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, who has that much extra time in their day?

You can work out for 20 mins and see great results its called stacking working out your major muscle and smaller muscle at the same time while adding a littel cardio. its not the time its the quality
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ROLLS EYES SIGHS AND SAID COUNT ME IN
  • alice_apple
    Options
    I'd like to join please xxx