Weight gain from Meds.

Options
:grumble: I was doing so well till about Aug.then I had to go on medication for COPD,have gained it all back plus.My Dr. says the meds are part of the problem.So now I start all over again,I am now 60yrs young and have been diagnosed with osteoarthritus in knees and hips,so have a lot of trouble with getting enough excersise.I want to get back in shape for the GOLF season.

Replies

• jude2700
    Options
    :grumble: I was doing so well till about Aug.then I had to go on medication for COPD,have gained it all back plus.My Dr. says the meds are part of the problem.So now I start all over again,I am now 60yrs young and have been diagnosed with osteoarthritus in knees and hips,so have a lot of trouble with getting enough excersise.I want to get back in shape for the GOLF season.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune:flowerforyou: I hope you enjoy the site and it works for you. I have never golfed but many people in my family do and enjoy it immensely. Have you asked your doctor what kinds of exercise you can do? I'd be hesitant to suggest anything. But I'd be more than happy to chit chat when I am on.