Looking for Help

Options
Hello:

I have been using MFP for one month and an Up bracelet for two weeks. I eat 1200 calories or less a day. I am a vegetarian. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. My sugars are over every day but that is due to fruit sugars rather than refined white sugar. I don't eat that. I am very careful about what I eat.

I walk a lot and use a treadmill that incorporates incline. I use the "fat burn" setting. I make sure my heart rate is in the "zone" for burning fat.

I am 5'10", 44 years old and started off at 150. I know this is a normal BMI but I feel heavy. I am more comfortable at 140, which is my goal.

So far, I have managed to get to 147.2 as my lowest. I held that for three days and then this morning I am back to 147.8.

I am getting so discouraged that I am tracking everything I am eating and still not losing weight. I was patient at first and now I'm just getting frustrated.

Any help or advice that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Habgirl

Replies

• Habgirl
    Habgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have opened my diary for public viewing so hopefully someone can shed some light on why I am not losing despite being constantly told on finishing my diary for the day that I am not eating enough. Ugh.