They're Loose!!!!

Options
Ok so I know I only just posted that I'm new today but I had to share! I've been doing Zumba for about 3 weeks and really haven't seen a lot of weight loss. Also, since I'm a SAHM and honestly hate the feeling of jeans since putting on so much weight I tend to hang out in yoga pants, PJ bottoms etc. It's hard to really feel any kind of shrinkage in those. Well.... It's laundry day and as I pulled out that pair of undies... you know... the ones that you never wear cause they are just a bit too tight.... and put them on, imagine my shock to find that they are LOOSE!! YAY! :bigsmile:
So as a follow up to my touchdown shuffle I proceeded to take my measurements and record them on here! In two weeks I'll be re-measuring to see if this is a fluke, real inch loss or just stretched out undies! :ohwell:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!