I wonder if my wedding dress would fit???

Options
PippiNe
PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
My victory for the day was stepping on the scale this morning and seeing 129.2! I weighed 129 the day we got married 15 years ago and am seeing this weight again for the first time in as many years. Half tempted to take the dress out of storage and see if it would fit, but I'm afraid the weight is likely distributed in different areas (more in the hips, lot less in the boobs). Nonetheless, it feels good to see that number again. This is the lowest I've weighed in my adult life, anything less than this, I have no memory of, so it's uncharted territory from here on out. Goal weight of 120 in sight!

Replies

• rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I'm heading towards my wedding weight too...I do want to try the dress on if I get there...I'll just suck in. Ha!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just do it.
    And post a pic...
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I should try mine on, too. Just for ****s and giggles! I actually weigh about 50 LBS LESS than when I got married!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!