Halfway There!

Options
aharburger
aharburger Posts: 44 Member
This is my first time posting a new topic but I just have to share how excited I am! I started 4/29/13 at 183 lbs, about 10 pounds heavier than I've been the last 5 years. I decided I needed to lose that weight and while I was at it actually make it to a mid-range normal BMI. My goal is to get there by my 24th birthday in January :)

I'm 5'6" and today I weighed in at 162.8! That's 20 lbs down, 20 more to go to my goal of 143! I never took a picture of myself at 183 because I was embarrassed by my body, but now I wish I had a comparison! My profile pic is at 170 a month ago.

Long story short...
Height: 5'6"
SW: 183
CW:163
GW: 143
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Twenty pounds more in about as many weeks is deifinitely possible. However, bear in mind that you've got Halloween, Thanksgiving and the winter holidays to get through between now and January, so be prepared that the progress may be slower in the last nine weeks of the year.

Bravo for sticking with it!
  • aharburger
    aharburger Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Yes thanks for reminding me- it will be hard to stay within my cals for those days but hopefully I'll be so close to goal that a few days splurging here or there wont ruin my progress :P And from what I've seen here, the closer you get to goal the slower the weight loss goes. Congrats on your loss too!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
  • MANDallasTX
    Options
    Way to go! Keep on having a successful journey to a healthier YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!