WTF... no loss for a couple weeks on the scale

Options
but clothes are looser. Am I weighting myself wrong or what... The scale hasn't budge, but I do measure myself... legs and neck are thinner. No changed on the belly or hips but my size 14s are to the point where if someone tugs just right... yah I be giving peeps a show. Is there another way to determine if you are losing weight.... that I am not aware of?

Trust me I am happy my clothes seems looser... just weird no scale movage...

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Another way besides looser clothes and smaller measurements?

Not that I can think of. Don't stress about the scale, but rather delight in the fact you're clearly making progress.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Don't stress the scale, weight fluctuation is normal. If you have recently added exercise to your daily regemin it is entirely possible that you are retaining water and/or maintaining muscle mass. If you maintain muscle mass the scale will drop slower as your body loses mainly fat, but you'll notice the change in lost inches.
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Same thing going on here. Down two pants sizes. In fact, ADDING weight!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Break up with scale, get more intimate with measuring tape, mirror, and pictures.
  • griffith5150
    Options
    Yah added weight training plus when I do cardio its the treadmill on a steep incline... so I have been noticing the outlines of blood vessels showing on my legs more and more muscle definition... just no scale change lol I guess I am so used to it the old school way, you know you are loosing weight when the scale goes down.
  • griffith5150
    Options
    Same thing going on here. Down two pants sizes. In fact, ADDING weight!

Yah that happened to me.. I gained a couple for a week than it went back to 204.8 where I am at now... and hasn't moved at all.