Motivated and need friends!! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I’m starting today and I want more friends for motivation, support, accountability, etc., so please add me! I’m 31 years old and live in Indy. I’ve always been a yoyo dieter, but it’s time to take off the weight for good and hopefully in time for the holidays/new year. I plan on eating healthy and working out – nothing crazy, just slow, steady, and most importantly healthy. Let's get healthy together!

Replies

• couchp0tato
    Options
    Heya, welcome to MFP! (:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

8488541.png
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • suzieb1801
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me
  • sunflower505
    Options
    Hello all!

I must admit I have been on this before (never used the forums though) and never really took this whole thing quite seriously. But! I am pleased to announce that I have turned a page in my dusty old book and I am ready for this and I am going to do it right this time! So just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone would like to add me for that bit of motivation and support that would be great :) I will only give the same back to you too :)

Thanks and good luck to everyone with your weighloss (or gain) journeys :)
  • megpharo
    megpharo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sounds like me, I'm always looking for motivation! I'm 23 and a Fitness Instructor! Feel free to add me!
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck! :)
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to MFP, feel free to add me!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Join my challenge....... There are many supportive people in this group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16039-back-on-track-challenge

Pam :)
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a yo-yo'er too...trying to break that cycle. Feel free to add me.
  • kickboxerdiva
    kickboxerdiva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on my fitness journey since January and started using MFP in March. Slow and steady is definitely the way to go. Feel free to add me for support and motivation! And good luck on your journey - it won't always be easy but it's always worth it!