Finding Motivation is Key! Lost 80 pounds in one year :D

Options

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done - you look awesome!
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic doing that outfit proud! Thanks for sharing x
  • TomDonis
    TomDonis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job mate. I know exactly how you feel. I've lost the same amount of weight and know how good life is now. Well done.
  • a7percentsolution
    a7percentsolution Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!! :D
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    I'm going to bump this a few more times today just to make sure people get a chance to read it. Posts get buried pretty quick!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • DSeay88
    DSeay88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! As a fellow geek, I can relate to your story, and you are definitely an inspiration for me! Today, I am recovering from spending the last four days at Gen Con Indy. My husband and I also dress up for conventions, and it really makes me aware of how I look, just as it did for you. I am just starting my weight loss journey. I hope to be 50 pounds lighter by this time next year. Seeing your results makes me more confident that I can do it too. Thank you!
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! As a fellow geek, I can relate to your story, and you are definitely an inspiration for me! Today, I am recovering from spending the last four days at Gen Con Indy. My husband and I also dress up for conventions, and it really makes me aware of how I look, just as it did for you. I am just starting my weight loss journey. I hope to be 50 pounds lighter by this time next year. Seeing your results makes me more confident that I can do it too. Thank you!

Awesome! I know a few people who were also at GenCon :)

I'm glad I could be helpful. You can do it!!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    OMG...love the Dr Who/Minion TV shirt!!! And you look awesome! :smile:
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Super congrats! I know how hard it can be. Key is to always get back on track. Have a bad weekend, no biggie, get back on track! Way to go!! You look great and I know you feel great!
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Dragon Con being your motivation. You found what worked for you. Great job!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You did a great job!
  • braciatrice
    Options
    Yesss!!!! Geeky people trying to get healthy unite! I'm working on getting close enough to either cosplay Cara Thrace or a Mord Sith. Great work...what awesome motivation. I'm friending you...hope that's alright!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love your motivation, too.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Just TOTALLY amazing!! You have done a GREAT job--and how do you like being an inspiration to people you know and see almost every day!

SOOOO very happy for you. Thanks for sharing!
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are deadset handsome...at any weight! But you look happier now :D
  • Outwardlycalm
    Outwardlycalm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. I've never been to Dragon con and always wanted to go. Maybe next year for sure. Hopefully a lot thinner. On another note...WHERE DID YOU GET THE MINION/TARDIS SHIRT???!!!! Omg!!!! I want one!!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have been at this about 7 months now and have lost a little over 45 pounds. I set my one year goal for 85 pounds not sure if it do-able but we will see. You look great nice to see someone who lost 80 :)
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    WOW!! Just TOTALLY amazing!! You have done a GREAT job--and how do you like being an inspiration to people you know and see almost every day!

SOOOO very happy for you. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! And better than the people I see every day are the people I typically just see once every year. I'm very excited for next week when I'll likely receive I lot of compliments :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!