My New Motivation!

Options
So this year at Geekfest I was Mystique but I still had to wear my roller derby tshirt because we were vendors...NEXT YEAR I have a new goal. NAKED mystique....Like, latex body suit, ya dig? So I found my new motivation to get RIPT! What's yours?!
1157410_10151570646361828_1152715726_n.jpg

Replies

• lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Guess I scared everyone away with my blue-ness
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good for you!! that's great motivation!! i'm sorta using a sexy halloween costume as motivation for myself too!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    "You had me at naked" just sounded creepy.
  • afrodan
    afrodan Posts: 4
    Options
    Firstly that would be EPIC so well done for having it as a goal :D sure you will do it and its great that you have the confidence too as well.

My new motivation is endurance races. Im rubbish at "Running" but have been trying for a while to see what happens. I recently did Total Warrior (10km Muddy assult course in some stupidly big hills) and LOVED IT! Doing Tough Mudder in 3 weeks then going to book more races soon. Some friends want to do them too so I think were looking at doing about 10 - 15 events next year :)
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your idea. Great motivation!!! Im into comics so Mystique....*swoon*
    Love her.

Personally I have 2 motivating factors.
    1. My boyfriend plays football and out of all the football-wives Im the only fat one, so I cant wait to go to the games this year and look hot as hell.
    2. I want to travel again, and this time take tons of photos, with me in them. Last time I came home with 1000 pics, none of me.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is doing it this year. She gave me a preview and it looked awesome. Her comment was, it was pretty cool to walk around pretty much naked but look "clothed". She did a bit of matching blue spandex in nether regions, but only enough to cover lady bits and such. The rest was the blue paint stuff.

Very Cool. Have fun with it!
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Glad yall are motivated too! :D