More friends please for motivation!

Options
Hi, I am not new. I just bounce back and forth. I just thought maybe there are some people out there to be friends with to keep me motivated. I am moving and gooving this time and would love to have more friends to see how they are doing!

Replies

• mocosa74
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like...can always use new friends
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ptdr
    ptdr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a motivational friend! I only have my sister and my sister-in-law on my friends list. I agree - motivation keeps me going too!

Welcome back!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I can be a friend! :-)
  • redsnapper2u
    Options
    I would love to be your friend.. I need the motivation too.
  • christianne_r
    Options
    ill be your friend! ill even share my motivational tips with you, i lost 15 pounds in 6 months
    1. Dont say " i hope i can keep this up" ... " you CAN and you WILL keep this up"
    2. dont make excuses.... even if you dont wanna do it, do it.. your body will love you for it
    3. i'd "treat" myself once every 2 weeks... cant give up ketchup chips forever :P
    4. i gave up pop unless i drink alcohol in it
    5. no sweets. it sounds hard but it gets easier
    6. dont weight yourself all the time... i went 6 months without doing it... and i was happy about that
    7.dont concentrate on the future... concentrate on NOW
    8. Eat what you want.. in moderation. be reasonable
    9. WATER. is your best friend... along with soda crackers or almonds
    10. DANCE. Go out to a club with your friends. and DANCE. you dont notice but if you go to a club at 1030-11 and you dance all night until 2 AM.... you burned A LOT of callories and got a hell of a workout! :)
  • Krazijo
    Options
    Looking for UK motivation, as well as across the waters. Plz add me, new to this!
  • Gelsie
    Gelsie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Gelsie and would love to be your friend. We all need some motivation and we can be here for each other. I am a mother to 3 boys and I'm looking forward to being in the best shape of my life. I don't want my boys to me embarrassed to be seen with me.

Talk to you soon,
    Gelsie
  • hopewms
    Options
    You can add me too. christianne_r's tips are great - I'm going to put them on my list of do's!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...the more support the better!
  • noodl20
    noodl20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So excited about all my new friends! Thanks for responding. All the motivation will be so helpful. If there are more out there who want to be friends let me know.:happy:
  • hodgepodge
    Options
    I don't have many friends either. You can add me!:smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    please add me too! i need all the help i can get lol
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    hey! i need some motivation too... and i'm happy to return the favour too!
    i'll add you