50 year olds wanted for challenge group !!!

Options
Hi , I have a challenge group scheduled to start on Aug 26 , anyone interested , you choose the program to suit you , lots of encouragement and support from like minded people . You can Do it !

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, but 50+10. I like hanging out with you kiddos though. How does it work?
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    Good morning Sir , didn't you hear it is all in the attitude and not in the age , lol , I have been doing lots of programs with the younger set ( 25 -40 ) and they are near killing me ,lol , of course I have to keep up with them . A challenge group is a private facebook group that will commit to a fitness program , they follow a schedule of workouts , different for each program , log in each day after completing to tell how you did , go to the wowy gym and log in , there are different meal plan suggestions and recipes to promote healthy , clean eating ! It is a fun way to stay motivated , we like to track each others progress , and even on days when we fell like we didn't do our best , the support of the group pushed you on to try harder next time :)
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    count me in !!...of course now I'd love to do the highlands...next year
  • Rychina
    Options
    Mary , I am a guide / sweep for our local hiking festival , it is a 10 day event held every Septemner , it is great , check us out Hike the Highlands festival , Ingonish , NS
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    So, this challenge is on FB and progress logged on the BB site, not MFP?
  • Rychina
    Options
    Yes B Cattoes , it is a private site on facebook , where you talk to others doing programs , great support and encouragement , through beachbody . I come on MFP each day , am learning to track my calories and adding in my exercises here .
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bump, interested, but running late right now. Will check in later for details.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I want in.
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello....I just turned 50 in June and was doing well but have fell off the wagon in the last month. I would love to join. Just let me know what I need to do and how it works.
  • kkooge
    kkooge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm keen!
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    yes please ... ME... i'm turning fifty in 29 days!
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am interested. What kind of workout is it? Can we see the workout plans?