Back again & looking for friends!!

Options
I am back to finish what i have started!! Its going to be tough, I want to see myself healthy & happy :D I have no friends on the site and looking for some to get motivated!!! I am a busy mom of three beautiful childern, they are the reason i need to get healthy and want to lead by example!!!! Just returned back to work 2 months ago.

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! You can do it! Feel free to add me, if you need a buddy! :-)
  • hopewms
    Options
    Welcome back! I haven't been a member long, but I have loved it. I think this site is going to be my best tool for losing weight, staying motivated and being smart about my choices. You can add me as a friend, I would love to help motivate you to reach your goals!
  • Maitlyn
    Options
    Welcome back...this has been a great tool for me thus far. I love this site. Feel free to add me as you MFP Friend...Good Luck!!
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I will.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This is a good place, good luck with your goals. I'll be your friend (makes me feel like a little kid saying that.)
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for almost a month. I love it i am so glad one of my friends told me about this site. I sent you a friend request. Feel free to add me. I can support you from Canada
  • beachlvr
    beachlvr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also am just coming back to finish my goal, so we are in the same boat! If you need another buddy, I'm here! Good luck to you!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!:flowerforyou:

I will put you on friends list.
    Good Luck!
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.....I can use all the support I can get as well so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Lots of friends to be had here!

Cheers!

katie (aka Kekibird)