i need someone to hold me accountable!

Options
hello77kitty
hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
i am tired of failing! i feel like just signing up for jenny craig or something just so i know i will have to check in with them.

Replies

• bjmer121995
    Options
    I did Jenny Craig about 18 years and it worked, but I was single then and 22 years old so anything should have worked right :) Anyway, its expensive and the food was not very good. I basically starved since I was too broke to supplement all the fresh fruit and veggies they wanted to add. We can do this on our own I promise. Friend me if you like as I log in constantly.
  • Louiseflynn123
    Louiseflynn123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I understand that too! I'm ready to start (again) but feel like I need a weigh in! Someone to check on me if I don't! Lou
  • AppleWoo214
    AppleWoo214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I have the mind to get this underway, will power is about 60%, and I feel like I need to pay a personal trainer just so I can be made to workout :/! I'm struggling to get back on track. I believe that the more I log on and interact with ppl, the more motivated ill become, just by seeing that this can be done. So, yeah, I feel ya!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You need to hold yourself accountable or you will fail time and time again.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sorry, not here to hold hands

Well, maybe...no, no, no, I'm so torn.

*sigh* you need to take care of yourself OP
  • Angela3526
    Options
    I agree that you need to hold yourself accountable, but having support helps. I just started and it's hard. My Dr. turned me onto this site. They are doing a new thing that insurance covers. I see her every two weeks and it helps to know that she will be weighing me and looking at what i eat.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Till you find the will to hold yourself accountable you will never be able to sustain the goals you reach.
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i am tired of failing! i feel like just signing up for jenny craig or something just so i know i will have to check in with them.

You can do rhis without Jenny Craig. Hold YOURSELF accountable. Log everything you eat. Maybe find a group on here that will weigh in with you on a certain day of the week. I weigh on Tuesday's if you want to buddy up to support each other. You can do this. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.