Need plans for Saturday? THIS IS AWESOME!

Options
Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
Ok, not workout related but this is a great thing for those with a tight budget and kids!

Museum Day is an annual event hosted by Smithsonian Media in which participating museums across the country open their doors for free to anyone presenting a Museum Day Ticket

The Museum Day Ticket provides free admission to one person, plus a guest.

* One ticket per household
* A ticket will gain entry in only one museum and only participating museums
* Only an official Museum Day ticket is eligible for free entry.

You have to input which Museum you'll be visiting, so you may want to wait till we get closer to Sept. 25 in case you cahange your mind!

http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/admission.html?2010

Check it out!

Replies

• Thooper
    Options
    thanks for the heads up! We were actually heading out to Golden Gate Park this Saturday anyway - so this is great!
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Going to try and hit the Center for Puppetry Arts if my wife can get out of class early.
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Thank you so much for this information, I registered to go to one of the museums here in Columbus.
  • tlowder
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! You saved me $70 and now I have a cheap date with my husband this weekend.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! You saved me $70 and now I have a cheap date with my husband this weekend.

If you really want to spend the $70 you can send it my way....I do take donations! :)