How far have you gotten in a month!?

BoyishGirl
BoyishGirl Posts: 12 Member
Just wondering how people are doing with their work outs. I know I've had some rough times. I started Insanity and got shin splits. Had to quit, do less straining exercises and then I started 30 day shred. I'm only 7 days in and I'm feeling good.

glqp.jpg

Replies

• joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    I was able to view it (right-click -> view image). Looks like amazing progress! better than I have done in a month, and I thought I was doing well :)
  • BoyishGirl
    I was able to view it (right-click -> view image). Looks like amazing progress! better than I have done in a month, and I thought I was doing well :)

Pish, nah your probably doing a lot better then me. All our bodies are different. Mine basically is refusing to lose the weight right now (I blame not having a gallbladder for that.) but at least I'm getting inches off.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    you're on the right path. Your visible results are better than mine, even if my poundage is more. I have a lot more to lose than you do, and it's all spread out over a 6'6" frame... so I can lose 10 lbs and not have anyone notice =\

keep up the good work!
  • CynSwinn
    CynSwinn Posts: 5 Member
    so far for the month of august i'm 10lbs down!! Got one more full week for the month tho...i think! lol
  • ricwar25
    ricwar25 Posts: 8 Member
    in the month of August I have lost 8 pounds so far but it not showing on my fitness because i put on weight over the year since I joined this site now I am back to lose the weight and get to my target. But really well done you can tell by your pics your definitely losing the inches :) keep going.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    good job. so far this month I lost 16.2 pounds. I can't really tell yet, but I am working on it.
  • BoyishGirl
    good job. so far this month I lost 16.2 pounds. I can't really tell yet, but I am working on it.

That's great! :) If you get to feeling like you don't see much change though. I suggest a tape measure. The kind that measures your waist line and such. It really keeps me motivated. I'll work out a few days. Rest and measure myself, even though I don't see a change I get shown how it's there in the inches and just half inches I lose without noticing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!