Too much sugar

Having a bit of trouble with how many grams of sugar, its quite annoying, I eat a lot of fruit which is low on calories but high in sugar, which means by the end of the day, I'm over my sugar but low on calories, and aside from eating rice, there's nothing I can do to boost up my calories.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so what do you recommend?

Ta,

-Jas

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    I recommend that unless you have health issues that you should limit your sugar intake, you don't worry about it.
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    I always go over for fruit. I wouldnt worry at all. I have taken sugar off and just avoid eating sugary stuff other than fruit becasue it feels like empty calories :)
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    I recommend you look at the other 5 million posts about this
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    What Tyler said. Eating two servings of fruit is usually going to put you over. At least it does me. So I typically watch overall carbs and not sugar.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Pay more attention to your carb intake than sugar.... I have never tracked a single gram of sugar and have still managed to lose a few pounds..... Best of Luck
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    I removed that sugar bar because it was constantly annoying me.
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Unless you're eating a bunch of processed sugar like cake and cookies, I wouldn't worry about it. Sugar from fruit is not the exact same as sugar from cake. So I would focus more on overall carb intake and calories.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Unless you're eating a bunch of processed sugar like cake and cookies, I wouldn't worry about it. Sugar from fruit is not the exact same as sugar from cake. So I would focus more on overall carb intake and calories.

metabolically what's the difference?
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    After eating my breakie I'm usually over on sugar, I too eat a lot of fruit, but like others have said, I wouldn't worry about it.
    It would be different if it was chocolate, biscuits and cake taking you over.

Good luck.