Need friends to stay motivated

Hi my name is LaChelle and I'm 22.. I know I'm not fat, but I have a bit of fat to lose. I weight 152lbs right now which is 30lbs more than my senior year in high school. I beat cancers *kitten* this last year and I am trying to get back into eating healthy and working out. I have recently changed jobs from running around 10 hours a day at 10 miles a day to now sitting behind a desk and having to workout before or after work.. Motivation to go to the gym and food are my difficulties. I just need a good habit and some yummy healthy food.. any thoughts or recipes would be greatly appreciated! and friends who are in the same boat would be amazing! Thank you everyone and I hope everyone is meeting their goals!!

LaChelle

Replies

• KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Hey my name is Kenisha I am 20 years old. Currently at 245.8 and my starting weight was 262. I've gained nearly 62 pounds from 2010 til now and attempted to lose weight, but wasn't fully committed nor motivated to it. Now I have lost nearly 16.2 pounds. I am more motivated then I was before and I am going to keep pushing myself to get to where I want to be. You can do this, Stay positive!!
  • lorrainefriend
    lorrainefriend Posts: 9 Member
    Hiya , your doing brilliant !! Ive been on here while but only just really getting into it . Im getting married at Christmas and could do with some support too ! Be great to help each other .
    lorraine