my mii jumped for joy!

Options
After over a year of a healthy lifestyle, I've lost 75 lbs. It was so exciting this weekend to see my Mii jump in happiness for the first time at a "Healthy BMI". Much better than... dun dun dun. "That's overweight" or "That's obese". I was hoping my mii would get skinnier, but that didn't happen! lol...

Replies

• spampeg
    spampeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, and funny :)

I'll make sure I drop more weight before I get back to the Wii Fit and see what it says. Maybe next time the balance board won't creak and crack on me!

Congrats!
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's amazing. I hate that little person inside my WII sometimes too, but the truth always hurts, looking forward to the day mine WII jumps for joy.:laugh:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    How fun! Mine still just twists around and looks at her own butt. :ohwell:
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Gratz, my miis still making me sad.
  • rlp2010
    rlp2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How Awesome that is great, you must be so proud of yourself.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I want my Mii to jump for joy when I am "just overweight". I mean, COME ON, that is still 60 pounds away -- can't she celebrate me losing 80 pounds? Then she can *really* celebrate whenever I get to a healthy weight. For now, Wii just keeps telling me I really should weigh 15 pounds *less* than a healthy BMI, which is getting really frustrating!

Oh, and congrats to YOU (and your Mii) Did it get smaller on the first screen where you have to pick training or body test?
  • jessicajm
    Options
    That's awesome! I remember when my Mii Ballooned up the first time I weighed in. It was HORRIBLE!

Congrats and congrats on all your hard work!
  • elloradannon
    Options
    You all will get there! It just takes time. I've lost an average of 1 lb a week, but over one year and 4 months it really adds up! It's frustrating to wait so long but losing slowly is really the way to go.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How fun! Mine still just twists around and looks at her own butt. :ohwell:

LMAO!! That's what mine does! And why does it make a sigh (almost grunt) noise when I first step on? WTH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!